We had a fun time golfing as a family in Boise a month or so ago. Alidee and Taigen have fun...Kaitlin likes to go, but we realized is still not quite old enough to go. She doesn't last for a whole 9 holes without getting wild and wanting to run around the course and scream for fun.
Alidee swinging the club

Taigen loving the game

Kaitlin having her turn

All the girls waiting patiently in the golf cart.
1 comment:
Well it been a little while since I've checked out your blog. I was hoping to hear how the move went. We miss you all. We went to the Zoo again when the kids got out of school and Erin thought we would see Kaitlin there too and she was sooo disappointed that she didn't get to see her. I hope all is going well. We miss you all.
Post a Comment