Our family at the end of the reunion.
Alidee feeding the cows.
Jocelyn, Bailey and Rachel
Shawna actually got on a horse. Alidee kept telling me I was a baby if I didn't get on the horse because I kept telling her I was afraid.
Kaitlin
Logan and Jocelyn
Candice and her girls
Rachel
A cousin and Taigen
Payton and Chloe.
Alidee and Bailey
Waiting their turn for a horse ride. Thanks Matt and Jenny for bringing your horses for everyone to ride.
Dain and Logan
Bryant caught one of the chickens and brought it into the cabin to show everyone.
Presley...we just love to expression!!
Chloe and Don braving the rain.
The kids waiting for the boys to drop the candy from the pinata. It broke at the top and the candy didn't fall out like it should have. Oops, must have filled it too full! :)
Brynn
Bailey
Bryant
A bunch of cousins hiding out while the rain came.
Logan
Madison
Taigen and Kiatlin



No comments:
Post a Comment