Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Sunday

Easter morning the girls woke up at 6:45 and so I made them take a bath before going out and finding easter stuff. (Alidee and Taigen were also waiting for Kaitlin to get up.) Taigen had already walked out into the family room and was super excited to see all the eggs. The Easter bunny brought them all swimsuits for Easter.
We had a great dutch oven dinner with family. My grandparents came, Diane, Andrea and Derek, Mark, Nathan and Ryan. It was a great time. We were glad to spend it with some family and to have some fun.
The girls seeing what they got in their easter baskets.

The girls waiting to go and get the eggs!

Alidee and Andrea

Mark and Shawna

Nathan

Ryan

Taigen touching the ceiling.

Ryan lifting Alidee to the ceiling.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Fun! I feel like I havent seen half those people in YEARS! Probably so! Maybe well be able to see you soon? :)