Monday, March 1, 2010

Kaitlin and "The Haircut"

On Valentine's Day, Ross and I were out watching a movie when Kaitlin peeked around the corner and we noticed she had some make up on. When we asked her whose it was she said, "mine". It was black, so of course we knew it wasn't. We asked her to come and show us, but she kept refusing. So, I got up to go and see what make up of mine she had used. As we got to the end of the hall, she turned to me and said, "I wanted my hair shorter so I cut it." She turned around and all I could do was scream. I could not believe what she had done. She had been in my bathroom and had been cutting her hair. She even got out the actual hair cutting scissors. Luckily, the front part of her hair was in a pony tail and she didn't cut that, so after we got it fixed, you can't tell. Although, there won't be any more pony tails for a while.


Here is the real damage.

Kaitlin sleeping after her tramatic experience.

This is her fixed haircut.

1 comment:

Buie Family said...

I would have FREAKED out! Did she try and put a band-aid on her hair? Lol!