Saturday, February 6, 2010

We need to update!!

So it has obviously been a while. We have still been sick and are hoping to be all over that for a while. Ross just hurt his ankle today playing church ball...this is why I keep telling him he is not allowed to play. :) Alidee and Taigen have survived their first 100 days of school. They still are loving every minute of it. They are learning to read and having fun learning new things. Kaitlin is going to be 4 in a couple of weeks. Crazy!! She has learned how to write her name without any help. She just started to go to primary as a sunbeam.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I so am not jealous of sick kids. I have been lucky since December! Hope it all lets up soon!

Buie Family said...

You are smart if you NEVER let Ross play church ball. Remember what happened to Marcus?? Trust me, you don't EVER want that to happen!