Unfortunately, Ross's beloved car (1993 Isuzu Rodeo) is going to get a new home. Last week as I was driving it, I noticed it wasn't running very well. The next day, it wouldn't go over 40 mph and that was pushing it. So, I had a friend follow me to the shop on Wednesay...only to barely make it there...at this point, it wouldn't go over 25 mph. We got word from the mechanic that it was going to be too much money to fix...(more than the car is worth) so we have to say goodbye. It was a great car and when it was running was a great dependable car. Wea re going to miss it.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Good bye to the good old Rodeo
Unfortunately, Ross's beloved car (1993 Isuzu Rodeo) is going to get a new home. Last week as I was driving it, I noticed it wasn't running very well. The next day, it wouldn't go over 40 mph and that was pushing it. So, I had a friend follow me to the shop on Wednesay...only to barely make it there...at this point, it wouldn't go over 25 mph. We got word from the mechanic that it was going to be too much money to fix...(more than the car is worth) so we have to say goodbye. It was a great car and when it was running was a great dependable car. Wea re going to miss it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That's all you needed huh? Does Ross have the Expedition then? Is it doing ok?
Post a Comment