Ross, Shawna, Taigen, Alidee and Kaitlin
That is a lot of pictures, but it says a ton! How cute, nice job lady!
Cute pictures! Sorry I didn't call you last weekend. I thought I had your number on my cell phone, and then things got crazy. Next time I'll have to be more prepared so we can get together! By then you should be all unpacked!
It's about time yo!! Love the pics. Sorry we missed you when you were in town! Next time for sure.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is a lot of pictures, but it says a ton! How cute, nice job lady!
Cute pictures! Sorry I didn't call you last weekend. I thought I had your number on my cell phone, and then things got crazy. Next time I'll have to be more prepared so we can get together! By then you should be all unpacked!
It's about time yo!! Love the pics. Sorry we missed you when you were in town! Next time for sure.
Post a Comment